If you are on this page then we know you have been SUFFERING for weeks, months, and for many of you YEARS!!!
I have been treated hundreds of pelvic problems in my clinic. You are most likely suffering from a condition called chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CPPS) that involves your pelvic floor muscles and WE CAN HELP!
So if you have any or many of the following symptoms… THEN you can’t afford to let this keep going UNRESOLVED! Believe me, it will NOT magically disappear.
- Vaginal, Vulvar, Perineal pain, tightness, pressure
- Lower abdominal pain, pressure, tightness, "ovary type pain"
- Painful Periods
- Rectal, tailbone, buttock pain, pressure, tightness
- Urinary pain, hesitation, frequency, burning, spasming
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Pain or tightness with bowl movements
- Pain with sitting in the buttock or saddle region
- Pain during or after intercourse
- Clothing intolerance
- Sharp, shooting, stabbing pain around the groin, hip, low back and pelvis
I am Hina Sheth, an orthopedic and pelvic floor therapist, with over 20 years of experience treating these symptoms with significant success and now we have developed an at-home program, using tools that we teach our own clients to help them reduce and eliminate symptoms.
Our program helps you understand your condition and get you to get control of your symptoms with just 15-20 minutes per day for 6 weeks with over 40 videos!